top of page
Canadian work experience.jpeg
Have you ever worked in Canada?
Canada Student Visa
Canadian Experience Class

If you have lived in Canada and have eligible Canadian work experience, then this class might be for you!

At Vibe Immigration, we have significant experience in dealing with various Canada immigration applications, including preparation of Canadian Experience Class applications for permanent residency. We provide personalized care to all of our clients and deliver high calibre immigration services.


On January 1, 2015, the federal government began processing Canadian Experience Class applications through the new Express Entry system.

To be eligible under this class you must:

  • plan to live outside the province of Quebec,

  • have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) highly skilled work experience in Canada in the 3 years before you apply,

  • have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization and must not have been a full-time student or self-employed

  • meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (reading, speaking, writing, and listening).


According to the  Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC), skilled work experience means:

  • Managerial jobs (NOC skill level 0)

  • Professional jobs (NOC skill type A)

  • Technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)

bottom of page