top of page
Image by Alex Pasarelu
Are you an experienced Home Child Care or Home Support provider?
Canada Student Visa
Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot

Canada Immigration has launched two new pilot programs for caregivers on June 18, 2019 that facilitate the hiring of foreign caregivers.

  1. Home Child Care Provider Pilot (NOC 4411, excluding foster parents).

  2. Home Support Worker Pilot (NOC 4412, excluding housekeepers).

Through these pilots, you will get an open work permit to come to Canada and work temporarily and eventually lead to a pathway to permanent residence once you have two years of eligible Canadian work experience.

These pilots will also allow you to bring family members along with you to work or study while you are gathering the required 2 years of work experience.


Candidate Requirements For Caregiver Pilots:


  • You must have a Job offer from a Canadian employer

  • Language skills - Minimum CLB 5

  • One year of Canadian post-secondary education or foreign equivalent

  • Admissibility

Once you have the job offer, we will help you in preparing and filing two applications together:

  1. An application for permanent residence through the Home Child Care Provider or Home Support Worker pilot.

  2. An application for a work permit.


Interested employers as well as candidates: Kindly contact us here to receive further information. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.

bottom of page